Go Back   No.1 Hairy Pussy Forum > Personals - Fun & Chat > Hairy women seeking men or women

Hairy women seeking men or women All hairy women that are looking to have some fun or searching for a companion should check out this place for any single friends.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
hazel
Hairless Member

hazel is on a distinguished road
Default looking for someone to chat with

I’ve never done much like this before, but this site’s name was perfect and worth a try.

I had a guy friend come to visit me a few weeks ago. We had been corresponding by email for a while and decided to meet in person. One thing led to another and he slipped his hand up my skirt and said “why don’t you shave?” Needless to say, that interaction was brought to a prompt end.

I’m tired of dating guys who think its super sexy if I shave. I want to chat with a guy who loves a furry pussy. I’m 35 years old, 5’2”, 120 pounds. I’m Italian. I have long brown hair, olive skin, and a thick black bush. It peeks out from my panties even when I try to trim. So I stopped trimming.

I like to take it slow. I love giving and receiving oral sex. The feel of warm breath through my hair makes me very wet. I have some other fantasies that I’d like to share with the right guy as well.

Hope you’re out there!
-hazel
hazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
tslvr
Trimmed Member

tslvr is on a distinguished road

Would love to meet a nice hairy girl! Don't shave.
tslvr is offline   Reply With Quote