Go Back   No.1 Hairy Pussy Forum > Your Personal Submissions > Erotic Stories - About Hairy Women

Erotic Stories - About Hairy Women Got a great story or Hairy encounter? Fiction or non-fiction. Why not share it with us!

Old 11-11-2006, 03:38 PM   #1
pitman29

Default My ultimate hairy pit experience

On Saturday mornings my wife and I go to the grocery store together to get everything that we will need for the week. Not exactly my favorite thing to do, but I have accepted it as part of my ritualistic week. This particular Saturday started like any other, however, this would end up being the erotic highlight of my life.

We pulled into the parking lot, and while my wife did her usual sifting through the weekly ads, I sat and waited patiently and did some people watching. A sedan pulled into the spot on the diagonal from where we were parked and there sat an attractive brunette middle aged woman. Her next move would set the stage for the entire day. She was wearing a sleeveless top, and as she lifted up to pull her hair into a pony tail, I could see that she had the most beautiful natural unshaven armpits that I have ever seen. I felt like I was doing something wrong, as the sweat began to accumulate on my brow and my heart began to race. I glanced over to see if my wife had noticed me staring, but she had not. By the time I returned my gaze, she was getting out of her car and heading into the store.

My wife knows all about my fixation and love for hairy women. She does her part by not shaving her pussy, but she is a little uneasy about having armpit hair, so I am lucky if she even lets a little bit of stubble accumulate.

The coupons were clipped and we were ready to shop, so we started into the store. I am not the most patient shopper in the world, so lucky for me, when we get into the store, my wife and I usually go our seperate ways until it is time to checkout. I grabbed my cart, and started searching for the woman that had stolen my attention in the parking lot. I just had to try to catch another glimpse of her pits. I figured I would steal a peak, and keep it pictured in my head for the next time I go at it with my wife.

Found her! She was strolling through the aisles, so I decided to criss-cross her in each aisle and try not to get noticed. I would act like I was looking at things and reading labels and such. After about 2 aisles of nothing exciting she was about 15 feet away from me and reached up to get something off of the top shelf. My heart raced again and I had to pull the cart in close in order to hide my erection. It was so beautiful. It was thick and dark and natural, and I just couldn't take my eyes off of it.

This went on for a few more aisles, and it seemed as though she was setting me up for it. I didn't know if she knew that I was staring or not, but frankly I didn't care anymore. She would allways go to the top shelf whenever she got near me. We were nearing the end of the store, and I didn't know whether to be excited for what I was experiencing, or dissapointed because it was all about to end. This time she came right up next to me, said "Excuse me" and reached right past me putting her armpit mere inches from my face. She had a little half-moon of sweat collecting on her shirt right at the base of her pit. I took a big inhale and could smell the sweet new sweat. My cock was rock hard grinding up against the cart, and it was all I could do not to lick her sexy underarm.

What happened next was so unexpected that it left me absolutely speechless. The mystery lady got what she needed, and headed for the checkout. "It was over", I thought. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice..."Honey?" I turned around to see my wife with an empty grocery cart. I was baffled for a second, and then she came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Why don't you go ask her to come home with us?" I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, I just sat there frozen in aww. Apparently I had forgotten to take my half of the list, and when my wife came to deliver it to me, she saw me gazing, and decided to tail me through the store. I was so transfixed by this woman that I didn't even notice.

I didn't know if this was a trap (which my wife likes to walk me into quite often) or if she was being genuine, so I just stayed there motionless. She said, "Fine, if you won't ask her then I will", and headed over to the where the woman was checking out. They exchanged some words and the woman gave me a devilish smile, like she knew this was comming all along. My wife wrote something down, I assume it was our address, and passed it over to the beautiful woman. Neither of us had gotten any groceries, so we headed for the car.

I was so excited, and nervous, and scared, and lost, that I just sat there in the car with my heart racing a million beats a minute and didn't say a word. My wife noticed that I was really uncomfortable, so she broke the silence by saying, "Relax, this is going to be fun."

We got home, and my wife went up to the bedroom and gave me the instructions "Answer the door if you hear somebody, because I am expecting a guest." For the next 10 minutes, I sat there pinching myself to see if this was a dream or not. Then it came, "Knock, Knock, Knock!!!". I thought I was about to go into heart failure. I answered the door, and of course it was my beatiful hairy dream come true woman. When I tried to manage to form some words to speak to her, she put her finger to my lips and said "Shhhhh".

My wife came a out of the bedroom wearing a sexy piece of lingerie that I hadn't seen in years. She pushed me over to the sofa and forced me to sit. She wasted no time, and took the mystery woman in her arms and started to kiss her very pationately. I had been too nervous up until now to get turned on, so I had to convince myself to relax and enjoy it. My wife lifted the woman's shirt off and tossed it to me. She gave me orders to smell it, so I bunched it up and smelled it. "No" she said, "Smell the pit". I opened the shirt up and found that the half-moon armpit sweat mark had gotten a little bit bigger. I stuck my nose up to it and gave it a smell. It was absolute heaven. No deodorant or chemicals, just pure natural sweat. My cock immediately got rock hard, and now I felt comfortable.

My wife pushed the mystery woman down right next to me and started to kiss her. She lifted the woman's arms up over her head so that her natural pit was right there next to me. The woman was getting really turned on. She slipped her pants off to expose a wet spot soaked right through her panties. They came off next and were smashed in my face by my wife. The scent was amazing. My wife slid her fingers in and out of the woman's pussy, only stopping every once in a while to stick them in my mouth to be cleaned off. My wife stopped and rolled the woman over and positioned her to straddle me. She slipped my pants off right out from under me. She pushed the woman forward so that she had to brace herself on the sofa behind me and her natural pits were within smelling distance.

My wife started to finger fuck her from behind and the woman was getting so excited. I couldn't really see what was going on, because the woman and I were face-to-face. Then she broke her silence, and said her first words to me. "Do you like it when your filthy wife licks my ass?" I leaned to the side, and sure enough, my wife had her tongue up this woman's hairy ass as she was fingering the hell out of her. The woman was just millimeters from my face, but it was like I wasn't even there. She jsut kept talking dirty to my wife. "That's right, lick that ass. Clean my dirty ass with your tongue. Ohh God!!! Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!!" When all of a sudden I felt this hot stream of pleasure as she squirted all over my cock. My wife was getting into this as well. She said "Stand on the sofa and make my husband clean off your messy pussy." The woman obeyed and stuck the most perfect full bush in my face to be licked. I was in heaven. As I was face-deep in this amazing pussy, my wife took my cock in her mouth and began to suck me off. It was all I could do not to cum right there on the spot.

My wife stopped, and said "Your clean enough bitch, now get down here and fuck the hell out of my husband." The woman straddled me and slid her hairy treasure down around my cock. "Uhhhhhh!!!" I had to be dreaming. Then my wife started to talk dirty some more which was a total shock to me, because in all the years that we have been married I have never heard it before. "Is this what you wanted? Your cock inside of this hairy slut... Fuck Her!!! Fuck Her, like you fuck me!!!" "I have a surprise for you honey," my wife said. She lifted up her arm to show me that she had about two weeks worth of stubble in her pit. "Is this what you like?" she said. Her pit was sweaty, smelly and full of stubble. I burried my face in. "Lick it!!! Lick it clean!!! That's right suck my fucking pit!!!" The woman was riding me so hard, that I just couldn't hold back anymore. My cock was throbbing. My wife yelled out, "Fuck him with your hairy pit!!!" The woman climbed off and wrapped her hairy armpit around my cock. The tickle from the hairs was too much for me to handle and I blew it all over her pit. My wife pushed her on the sofa again, and sucked all of my cum out of this woman's armpit.

After she was done the woman got dressed, handed my wife a piece of paper with her phone number on it, and left. I just sat there on the sofa absolutely exhausted. My wife asked me if I enjoyed it, and I told her that I don't think that I could have drawn up a more perfect fantasy. She said, "Good, now get dresses. We have to go to the store."
Old 11-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
johnny
Trimmed Member

johnny is on a distinguished road

So this actually happened to you today????
God, suddenly my saturday feels like shit....

Good for you
Hope all of us will get our fanTasies fulfilled at some point...
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:16 AM   #3
Lau
President

Lau has disabled reputation

That is some story and a half right ?

One thing I think this forum lacks is more stories.
I am not sure whether I need to list the stories on the main page so that I get more ppl to read and hopefuly encourage them to post there own.

Could my forum members request for more stories more often ?

Come on. You there is nothing better than to read a good old fantasy or a real life encounter to get you in the mood.

The Worlds Most Popular Online Hairy Community!
Lau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:17 AM   #4
jeho
Natural Member

jeho is on a distinguished road

Great story, thanks.
jeho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:08 AM   #5
Xanthus
Trimmed Member

Xanthus is on a distinguished road
Default Unsure of this

I am not sure if this section is suppose to be true stories or not. But if fiction would be ok it might be nice to have some members write their own erotic fiction stories and post them here. Maybe the fantisies that a member has would make a good story.
Xanthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:06 PM   #6
HoRNy Rico
Super Moderator

HoRNy Rico has disabled reputation

This one got pushed way down the list.

Bump.
HoRNy Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:34 PM   #7
Tarikrip
Banned

Tarikrip is on a distinguished road