Go Back   No.1 Hairy Pussy Forum > Hairy Women Categories > Hairy Arms

Hairy Arms Post your pics and articles about Hairy arms.

Reply
Old 05-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
antigonus
Trimmed Member
 
antigonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mediterranean
Posts: 81
antigonus is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hairy Arms

Hello dear friends, It's been a long time since I've write something to here... The reason is this site is blocked in my country and I have troubles to access but now I found the way the avoid it.

My deep passion about hairy arms increased really a lot at these days and that's why in crowded areas I touch them "accidentally" (maybe 10-20 times every day) and take some hidden photos too... As I am from Turkey, my country is a real heaven to this issue... Here some of them, they are all my amateur work;

http://i.hizliresim.com/59Nk4M.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/P37ooQ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/ydGlly.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/jJq21n.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/QXPlYk.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/9XY5L5.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/59NkLz.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/P37ord.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/lYQyWr.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/0V0kBY.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/9XY5DZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/oQdZOX.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/O2rZDA.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/38Oazp.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/DXORYm.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/glPArN.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/7mBbBP.jpg

I hope you will enjoy and forgive my long absence after this work
__________________
--------------------------------------------------

It's over, you're second best

--------------------------------------------------
antigonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:11 AM   #2
shizendaisuki
Trimmed Member
 
shizendaisuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 76
shizendaisuki is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigonus View Post
Hello dear friends, It's been a long time since I've write something to here... The reason is this site is blocked in my country and I have troubles to access but now I found the way the avoid it.

My deep passion about hairy arms increased really a lot at these days and that's why in crowded areas I touch them "accidentally" (maybe 10-20 times every day) and take some hidden photos too... As I am from Turkey, my country is a real heaven to this issue... Here some of them, they are all my amateur work;

http://i.hizliresim.com/59Nk4M.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/P37ooQ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/ydGlly.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/jJq21n.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/QXPlYk.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/9XY5L5.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/59NkLz.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/P37ord.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/lYQyWr.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/0V0kBY.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/9XY5DZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/oQdZOX.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/O2rZDA.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/38Oazp.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/DXORYm.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/glPArN.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/7mBbBP.jpg

I hope you will enjoy and forgive my long absence after this work
Nice pics. It is a little shady how you got them but what they don't know doesn't hurt them. How are the bushes in Turkey?
shizendaisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
antigonus
Trimmed Member
 
antigonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mediterranean
Posts: 81
antigonus is on a distinguished road
Arrow More Hairy Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizendaisuki View Post
Nice pics. It is a little shady how you got them but what they don't know doesn't hurt them. How are the bushes in Turkey?
I took them with my mobile phone, without distrurbing anyone. Otherwise I'll be in a little trouble in such a conservative country like Turkey. Bushes are mostly shaved or stubble due to religious orders my dear friend, nothing writes about arms and legs but in the Islamic culture, genital area and armpits should be shaved and the length of hairs should not exceed a wheat corn's size. Of course not everyone does it perfectly but the general situation is like this. However, as I am more interested in general body hair rather than bushes, genetically I am in a real heaven!

These are all new, I took them today;

http://i.hizliresim.com/qqQ0VR.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/GnW7aZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/aq8vmQ.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/0VWXOZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/zROZd7.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/jJrM9L.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/GnW7qb.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/p4MA7o.jpg

OH MAN!
__________________
--------------------------------------------------

It's over, you're second best

--------------------------------------------------
antigonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #4
antigonus
Trimmed Member
 
antigonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mediterranean
Posts: 81
antigonus is on a distinguished road
Arrow More Hairy Arms

From today;

http://i.hizliresim.com/A2P7jv.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/W2Rkjm.jpg
__________________
--------------------------------------------------

It's over, you're second best

--------------------------------------------------
antigonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #5
araess
Bushy Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 173
araess is on a distinguished road
Default

mmmmmm. Have you found that this leads toward lovely tummy trails and that beautiful downy hair on the lower back?
araess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:07 PM   #6
antigonus
Trimmed Member
 
antigonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mediterranean
Posts: 81
antigonus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up More Photos

My personal collection;

http://i.hizliresim.com/LdWkoJ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/Q1oD4A.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/32nr1O.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/EQ4Gz9.jpg (legs)
__________________
--------------------------------------------------

It's over, you're second best

--------------------------------------------------
antigonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:40 AM   #7
Wil
Natural Member
 
Wil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 237
Wil is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigonus View Post
I took them with my mobile phone, without distrurbing anyone. Otherwise I'll be in a little trouble in such a conservative country like Turkey. Bushes are mostly shaved or stubble due to religious orders my dear friend, nothing writes about arms and legs but in the Islamic culture, genital area and armpits should be shaved and the length of hairs should not exceed a wheat corn's size. Of course not everyone does it perfectly but the general situation is like this. However, as I am more interested in general body hair rather than bushes, genetically I am in a real heaven!

These are all new, I took them today;

http://i.hizliresim.com/qqQ0VR.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/GnW7aZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/aq8vmQ.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/0VWXOZ.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/zROZd7.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/jJrM9L.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/GnW7qb.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/p4MA7o.jpg

OH MAN!
Offfff yaaa. Harikaaa !!! Muhtesem. Please continueee
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.